Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Two adults, two infants and the Dog

For a couple of years we lived in a great one bedroom with 600 square feet.   Two adults and our dog.  For the most part, it worked out well.   But it was time to move on up and get a two bedroom.  We got a whole 450 more square feet!!!  We can now stretch our legs and not trip over the dog who always seemed under foot.

Now, we have two babies to add to this space.  Two babies, two cribs, food for two etc....I am thinking of investing in nets, like an old sailing ship but I am sure that will not fit with the overall "design aesthetic" my wife is putting in place.  Do they make bunk cribs?  Is it legal to use a drawer for the first year or so?  I am kidding of course.  I saw the Seinfeld where Kramer's house guests got stuck.  Lesson learned.

How do you even make a decision on a crib or a stroller? Have you seen these things lately? They cost more than my first car! Check out the Bugaboo Donkey http://www.bugaboo.com/home .  This thing should mow my yard for as much as it costs.  The problem is, we need it.  We live in NYC, don't have a car and walk most places.  I wonder how many rickshaw trips I can get for the $2000???  The cost goes up when I add in the storage I will have to pay for.  Remember, only 1100 square feet.  Search Amazon.com for strollers

No comments:

Post a Comment